The Commercial Litigation Update Blog is published by the attorneys of Epstein Becker Green. Information contained in this website is for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of these materials do not create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Readers of this information should not act upon any information contained on this website, which is not a substitute for obtaining advice from an attorney licensed in the jurisdiction where you reside and/or do business.
This website may be considered attorney advertising under the rules of some states.
- What Does the Upcoming Amendment to Federal Rule of Evidence 702 Mean for the Admission of Expert Testimony?
- Rare DOJ Criminal Indictment Related to Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment
- What to Do When Your Distribution Checks Stop Arriving
- The Validity of More Than a Decade’s Worth of Federal Regulations Are at Stake as the U.S. Supreme Court Decides the Constitutionality of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Funding Structure
- What to Know About the New DOJ Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Safe Harbor Policy for Voluntary Self-Disclosures Made in Conjunction with Misconduct: Questions and Answers