New episode of our podcast, Speaking of Litigation: The old adage about real estate is “location, location, location!” In this Speaking of Litigation podcast episode, however, the central theme shifts to “litigation, litigation, litigation!” as the discussion focuses on the significant implications of legal disputes and challenges in the realm of real estate development.
Detailing storied examples of development litigation controversies, such as that involving the “American Dream” retail and entertainment center in New Jersey, Epstein Becker Green attorneys Keith Randall, Sheila Woolson, and Jeremy Oliver explore the legal challenges developers face throughout a project’s life cycle. From entitlement and environmental issues to construction disputes and more, this episode addresses the ways you can mitigate these challenges from interfering with your next development endeavor.
- Privacy Officer's Roadmap: Data Breach and Ransomware Defense – Speaking of Litigation Video Podcast
- Inconsistent Verdicts Don’t Negate Double Jeopardy in Blocking Murder Case Retrial - SCOTUS Today
- Uniform Law Commission to Draft Uniform or Model Act Addressing Disclosure Requirements in Commercial Financing Transactions
- A Big Day at the Court, with a Few Small, Unanimous Decisions - SCOTUS Today
- New Jersey Becomes Most Recent State to Sign a Comprehensive Consumer Privacy Law