I write this from London on the eve of the announcement that the nomination of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to succeed Justice Breyer is about to go to the full Senate for confirmation. Those who follow my writings will know that I am among a group of right-of-center former public officials in Republican administrations who are on record as supporting this nomination of an experienced and well-qualified federal judge.
- Privacy Officer's Roadmap: Data Breach and Ransomware Defense – Speaking of Litigation Video Podcast
- Inconsistent Verdicts Don’t Negate Double Jeopardy in Blocking Murder Case Retrial - SCOTUS Today
- Uniform Law Commission to Draft Uniform or Model Act Addressing Disclosure Requirements in Commercial Financing Transactions
- A Big Day at the Court, with a Few Small, Unanimous Decisions - SCOTUS Today
- New Jersey Becomes Most Recent State to Sign a Comprehensive Consumer Privacy Law