Last week, the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs released the Spring 2021 Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions, which includes the SEC’s rulemaking agenda.
According to the SEC’s press release, notable proposed and final rulemaking areas include:
- Disclosure relating to climate risk, human capital, including workforce diversity and corporate board diversity, and cybersecurity risk
Market structure modernization within equity markets, treasury markets, and other fixed income markets
- Transparency ...
- Inconsistent Verdicts Don’t Negate Double Jeopardy in Blocking Murder Case Retrial - SCOTUS Today
- Uniform Law Commission to Draft Uniform or Model Act Addressing Disclosure Requirements in Commercial Financing Transactions
- A Big Day at the Court, with a Few Small, Unanimous Decisions - SCOTUS Today
- New Jersey Becomes Most Recent State to Sign a Comprehensive Consumer Privacy Law
- New York’s Highest Court Clarifies Law on “Relation Back” and Statute of Limitations