The Court has started the week with three decisions emphasizing textual readings, two of them unanimous and a third drawing Justice Kagan into the majority with the Court’s six nominal jurisprudential conservatives.
- Inconsistent Verdicts Don’t Negate Double Jeopardy in Blocking Murder Case Retrial - SCOTUS Today
- Uniform Law Commission to Draft Uniform or Model Act Addressing Disclosure Requirements in Commercial Financing Transactions
- A Big Day at the Court, with a Few Small, Unanimous Decisions - SCOTUS Today
- New Jersey Becomes Most Recent State to Sign a Comprehensive Consumer Privacy Law
- New York’s Highest Court Clarifies Law on “Relation Back” and Statute of Limitations