Our colleague Stuart Gerson of Epstein Becker Green has a new post on SCOTUS Today that will be of interest to our readers: The Supreme Court Decides Significant Administrative Law Case Preventing Disclosure of Agency Deliberations
The following is an excerpt:
The Court decided two cases today, one of which is an administrative law case that may prove consequential, not just in the field of environmental law, in which it is grounded, but in other areas of the law, for example, health care, in which prospective rules undergo repeated drafts and modifications. United States ...
- Privacy Officer's Roadmap: Data Breach and Ransomware Defense – Speaking of Litigation Video Podcast
- Inconsistent Verdicts Don’t Negate Double Jeopardy in Blocking Murder Case Retrial - SCOTUS Today
- Uniform Law Commission to Draft Uniform or Model Act Addressing Disclosure Requirements in Commercial Financing Transactions
- A Big Day at the Court, with a Few Small, Unanimous Decisions - SCOTUS Today
- New Jersey Becomes Most Recent State to Sign a Comprehensive Consumer Privacy Law