The following is an excerpt:
Some critics might claim that the Justices are trying to prove something—that the unlikely alliances that they are forming are confined to narrowly drawn opinions issued to counter criticisms coming from the political arena that extra Justices should be appointed to the Court, or term limits should be imposed. It is, I suggest, clear enough that the Chief Justice is doing a masterful job of promoting ...
- Privacy Officer's Roadmap: Data Breach and Ransomware Defense – Speaking of Litigation Video Podcast
- Inconsistent Verdicts Don’t Negate Double Jeopardy in Blocking Murder Case Retrial - SCOTUS Today
- Uniform Law Commission to Draft Uniform or Model Act Addressing Disclosure Requirements in Commercial Financing Transactions
- A Big Day at the Court, with a Few Small, Unanimous Decisions - SCOTUS Today
- New Jersey Becomes Most Recent State to Sign a Comprehensive Consumer Privacy Law